Monday, March 10, 2008

Baby Photos

We had our first ultrasound today and we have our first baby pictures...and it's a girl!

Here are her nose, lips and an arm, the arrow is pointing to her nose.



This is the best pix of her face that we could get,
hopefully next time it will be a little better.











This is her little feet.

4 comments:

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

YAY! It's a girl! How exciting!! Poor Evan will be outnumbered.

Brooke said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you!

Jess & Jessica said...

Hey i hope you don't mind i added you to my blog list. That is so cool that you are having another girl!! Your ultrasound pics were really clear. Addison's were so bad that i couldn't even tell what i was looking at.

Larson log said...

Congratulations!!!!! I can believe I will be coming home to your baby bump!! I am so excited for you!!