It looks like Stephen was right, Allison was meant to be an August baby. She finally arrived 8/4 and was 8lb 4oz. She looks like Julia except she has black hair, and a lot of it, and her skin is darker. She looks like my side of the family.

Julia and Evan are both excited to finally have baby Alli home. The first thing Evan did was stick his tongue out at her and then he asked me " Why didn't she laugh?" He has also been very concerned every time she cries, if he hears her cry he comes running. Julia wants to hold her all day long and take care of her like a little mom.
Julia and Evan are both excited to finally have baby Alli home. The first thing Evan did was stick his tongue out at her and then he asked me " Why didn't she laugh?" He has also been very concerned every time she cries, if he hears her cry he comes running. Julia wants to hold her all day long and take care of her like a little mom.
6 comments:
She is so beautiful! Congratulations!!
Your new baby is so sweet!! We are so happy for you, congratulations!! I love the name Allison, it is so cute!
Congrats on your beautiful baby girl!! I love here name that is so cute!!!! I am so glad that she is finally here and I am sure you are too!!! :)
Congrats! She is adorable and I love her hair! She is a great addition to the beautiful children you already have! :o)
Yay, she finally came! She is adorable! I hope you are doing well and please call if you need anything!
Congratulations!!
Post a Comment