Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween and Trick or Treating



So are kids are spoiled, they went trick-or -treating so much this Halloween (4 times for Julia and 5 times for Evan) that on Halloween night we went to 4 houses and they wanted to be done. Evan didn't even want to carry his bag. The won't eat the candy anyway, I will probably end up eating most of it. They also got to wear different costumes so this year Julia was, Elizabeth Swan, from the Pirates of the Caribbean, Belle, and Jasmine. Evan was a ghost pirate, Spiderman, Peter Pan, and Indiana Jones. Allison was a pirate and then Squirt, the little turtle from Finding Nemo. I am so done with Halloween after celebrating for over a month that we took down all of our decorations, except for our pumpkins, yesterday. Is it too early to set up our Christmas tree?







2 comments:

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

Could your kids get any cuter?

Rhino said...

If you still have any twix's you can send them my way. I'll try not to drop chocolate all over the place when I eat it:)