Happy New Year!
It seems like the last few months of 2008 just flew by. I think having a new baby may have had something to do with that. We had such an exciting year and we were very blessed in many ways. This new year will be just as exciting, we will be welcoming 3 new nieces/nephews and and a new cousin with a wedding in November. It is so fun to see all of these young children grow and change from year to year. Next year Allison will look so different and will be pulling all the ornaments off the Christmas tree I'm sure. We wish everyone a Happy New Year and we are excited to see what 2009 will bring!
It seems like the last few months of 2008 just flew by. I think having a new baby may have had something to do with that. We had such an exciting year and we were very blessed in many ways. This new year will be just as exciting, we will be welcoming 3 new nieces/nephews and and a new cousin with a wedding in November. It is so fun to see all of these young children grow and change from year to year. Next year Allison will look so different and will be pulling all the ornaments off the Christmas tree I'm sure. We wish everyone a Happy New Year and we are excited to see what 2009 will bring!
1 comment:
i hear you on the Christmas ornaments... Our tree was only decorated half way down, because I got so tired of saying no. Thank you for the WONDERFUL fudge and the christmas card. Your little ones are sooooo cute!!!! Happy New YEAR!!!!
Post a Comment