Campout
This year Stephen took Evan and Julia on the church campout in May. They had so much fun and keep asking when they can go again.
As far as I know, no one fell out of a camper or in to the river. So I have no funny stories to share.
Stephen set out on a 50 mile hike last week and was suppose to be gone from Tues.-Sat. Well they had nothing but bad luck and after a full night of rain and a 3 hour snowfall, they came home on Wed. Since he had all of his gear ready to go he and Julia and Evan camped in the back yard Friday night. They made tin-foil dinners in the campfire and smores for dessert. Alli and I slept inside in our comfy beds.
1 comment:
How fun! I love camping. Snow? In June? Gotta love the weather!
Post a Comment