Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Here are some pictures from our Halloween Party at DisneyWorld. We are all characters from Disney's Monsters Inc. I spend a couple months on the costumes, but I think they came out pretty good. I will try and get some more pix of Alli on Halloween, because she was super cute in her Boo costume. Hope everyone has a great Halloween and I hope to see pix of your families costumes on your blogs.

2 comments:

Jess & Jessica said...

You did an amazing job on the costumes. I wish sewing was a talent of mine, but it's not. I can't wait to see them at the halloween ward party. I love the monster's inc. production at Disney World. That was one of our favorite shows. :) Happy halloween!!

Brooke said...

Those costumes are great! You did an awesome job on them, your kids are too cute!