So I have been wanting to vent my frustration over my refrigerator and I thought my blog would probably be the best way to do it. I am now on month 3 of having a semi-functioning or at sometimes a completely non-functioning refrigerator. First the freezer didn't work then the fridge section stopped working, then the ice maker and then the fridge again. I have had a repair man at my house over a dozen times. All because I bought a Samsung refrigerator. They do not sell parts for Samsung in NM so it takes a week for the parts to come in. They have sent the wrong part twice and so my life is now spent waiting from 8-12 or 12-5 every few days. So DO NOT BUY a Samsung refrigerator. The worst part is that it is never the same thing that is broken so I can't just ask them to give me the money to replace the refrigerator. It is always something different.
So why do my eyeballs hurt, because I also purchased a Samsung monitor for my computer. Surprise it too is broken. It is warranted for 36 months I had it for 38 months it makes a horrible buzzing sound and turns off everytime I try to turn it on. So I am using my old school tiny monitor and my eyes hurt after 10 minutes on the computer. DO NOT BUY a Samsung monitor.
One more endorsement for you I also purchased a Samsung digital camera a few years ago and guess what? It too stopped working after a couple years, so I will NEVER BUY SAMSUNG again!
No comments:
Post a Comment