This January we decided to take the kids to Disney World before I get huge and it will gets to crazy with a new baby. Allison has been before, but this time she was so excited about everything it was neat to watch her responses. She loved every show or ride she went on, except for Goofy's Barnstormer, which is a very short, but fast rollercoaster. After the ride she said "I don't like that" several times, after every other ride she said "do it again."
Animal Kingdom
Breakfast with Donald
were back in the stroller, so we all got soaked.
On the Carousel
With Lotso from Toy Story
Princess Tiana and Prince Navine
One of Alli's favorites, Tinkerbell

They were so excited to meet Rapunzel and Fline Ryder
They were so excited to meet Rapunzel and Fline Ryder
of the few non-princess characters that she let near her.

With Mickey, I think she was crying in this one.
Donald in Mexico
Japanese candy maker

Evan refused to take a picture with Anastasia so she gave him a kiss,

With Mickey, I think she was crying in this one.
Evan refused to take a picture with Anastasia so she gave him a kiss,
which didn't make him very happy.
He cried, then hid, but she kept coming back
and telling him she was going to marry him.
No comments:
Post a Comment