An explanation of how Natalie got her name: We named are first three with names that we liked, and more importantly names that we agreed on. After we has Allison I realized that our kids initials were J, E, A and that if we had a forth and their initial was N, that would spell Jean. Why Jean, well that is my middle name. I thought we would have a boy next so I was trying to sell Stephen on Nathan or Nolan, he was not interested. Good thing we had a girl! Girls N names are kind of limited since Stephen doesn't like any name that he thinks is "made-up" so we finally agreed on Natalie and gave her the middle name Jean since she completed the name and it is a family name.
Here are the latest pictures of Miss Natalie Jean, taken this morning.

She is getting nice and chubby, and I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment