Friday, January 18, 2008

I am not very good at this blog thing




It has been awhile since my last post and I finally have some time to put something together. If you haven't heard already we are expecting baby #3 in July. I have been sick and exhausted for about month and now I am finally in my second trimester and the energy is slowly coming back. The kids are excited about the new baby. Yesterday they went to my Dr. appt and got to hear the baby's heart beat, Julia smiled and Evan wasn't sure what to think.


The kids had a great Christmas we have most of our family in town and my Aunt, Uncle and cousin flew in from Seattle. We were with family almost everyday for the two weeks around the holiday and the kids loved it. This was the first Christmas back in the states for Stephen's brother Brian and it was really great to have their whole family here to celebrate.





Toys, toys and more toys are what the kids have all over the house, Evan's favorite thing that he got for christmas was a $1 plastic monster truck, but he loves his trucks. Julia plays with everything and loves it all.











These pictures are from the Sunday before Christmas, Julia got to open one present early, her new gold princess dress. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

WHAT, YOU ARE PREGNANT?!? You are just now telling me!! What the heck? I am so excited for you, congratulations. Very cute Christmas pics, your children are adorable!! Please call me to take your kids if you need a break. We would love to have them come play.