You gotta love the snow, even if we don't get it too often here! Your kids are so cute doing a snow dance!Clarissa
I hope the snow that Julia ate was not yellow...haha. We enjoyed that snow storm too. Your kids are so darling, I am sure #3 will fit right it.
Hi Frances!Found your blog through Clarissa's blog...cute photos and congrats on #3!!!
Looks like the kids had fun, I can't say that we miss the snow all that much! Oh yeah you've been tagged.... check out my page tosee what it means.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You gotta love the snow, even if we don't get it too often here! Your kids are so cute doing a snow dance!
Clarissa
I hope the snow that Julia ate was not yellow...haha. We enjoyed that snow storm too. Your kids are so darling, I am sure #3 will fit right it.
Hi Frances!
Found your blog through Clarissa's blog...cute photos and congrats on #3!!!
Looks like the kids had fun, I can't say that we miss the snow all that much! Oh yeah you've been tagged.... check out my page tosee what it means.
Post a Comment