Friday, May 2, 2008

87 days to go!

Picture of Mom and Evan taken by Julia





We had our second ultrasound today and it's still a girl. Now we can finish painting the nursery, we have been holding off on the pink paint until we were sure it was a girl. I have a daily countdown, and I have 87 days to go, hopefully she doesn't come late. We only got a few pictures of her face, they tried to get a 3-D image, but she kept hiding her face, maybe next time she will cooperate.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm so jealous that you only have 87 days to go. I can't believe that you are painting the nursery pink! HAve you picked out a name yet?

Jess & Jessica said...

Yeah for a girl!!! I am so excited for you guys. I hope everything is going well. It looks like you are doing good and hanging in there.

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

You are the cutest pregnant girl ever! I can't believe you are so close to being done! Hopefully we can find time to get together before the baby comes.