Evan went with Stephen to a father's and son's camp out last weekend. This was his first camping experience and he seemed to have a good time. The arrived Friday night and Evan did not like the campfire, he is not really a fan of fire, and told Stephen, "camping is no fun." A friend was nice enough to let Stephen and Evan sleep in their camping trailer and that is when Evan decided that "camping is fun." He didn't even complain when he fell out of the trailer. He didn't make any noise he just fell several feet to the ground got up and walked around to the front door. Stephen didn't tell me this story until someone asked me if I heard Evan fell out of the trailer.
Evan sleeping in several sleeping bags to stay warm.
Evan not enjoying the campfire
Evan not smiling for dad at the river, he is such a character.
1 comment:
Ha ha ha! I am still laughing that he fell out of our trailer and calmly walked around to the front door. I am so glad he was not hurt! I would have felt really bad!
Post a Comment